Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
One of my favorate deserts.
Make and share this Chocolate Marshmallow Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, walnuts cocoa and baking powder.
- Stir into butter mixture.
- Spread in the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top. Bake for 3 minutes to melt.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in cereal and salt and mix gently to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the marshmallow layer.
- Let them cool down before cutting into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.