Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids love these and they are great for parties or holidays!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- Melt butter with morsels in saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Blend in sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Add eggs (beat well after each).
- Stir in flour and walnuts.
- Spread in buttered 8 or 9 square inch pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Drizzle with glaze (if preferred).
- Cool and cut into small squares.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.