Recipe by HeatherFeather
From Crafting Traditions. A diferent spin on the typical chocolate covered spoon. Use these to stir your coffee with. This recipe makes a very small amount, but doubles well.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 teaspoons unsalted butter, divided (no substitutes)
- 4 heavy duty plastic spoons
- 16 mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 4 tsp of the butter, stirring often.
- Turn off heat once smooth and dip the bowl ends of each spoon into the chocolate to coat.
- Immediately place 4 marshmallows on top.
- Using a spoon, pour any remaining chocolate over the marshmallows.
- Place on waxed paper set on a plate and chill until hardened, about 15 minutes.
- In a clean small saucepan, melt white chocolate chips with the remaining 1 tsp butter, stirring often until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, drizzle the white chocolate over the chilled spoons.
- Chill until hardened, about 5 minutes.
- Store in fridge if not using immediately.