Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
This sounds really good for a sweet tooth! Recipe is from Family Circle.
- 158.51 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.16 ml marshmallow creme, such as Fluff
- 8 slice white bread
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, melted
- In a glass bowl, microwave chips on 50 percent power for 1 minute; stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Let cool slightly.
- On one piece of bread, spread 1 T chocolate.
- On another slice of bread, spread 1 T marshmallow creme.
- Join slices and brush top with a little of the melted butter.
- Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
- Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place sandwich, butter-side down, in pan and brush top with butter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and serve immediately.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.