This sounds really good for a sweet tooth! Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass bowl, microwave chips on 50 percent power for 1 minute; stir until completely melted and smooth.
- 2Let cool slightly.
- 3On one piece of bread, spread 1 T chocolate.
- 4On another slice of bread, spread 1 T marshmallow creme.
- 5Join slices and brush top with a little of the melted butter.
- 6Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
- 7Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 8Place sandwich, butter-side down, in pan and brush top with butter.
- 9Cook for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- 11Remove from skillet and serve immediately.
- 12Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Marshmallow Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 355.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g