1/4 Photos of Chocolate Marshmallow Pillows
1 hr 5 mins
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
These cookies are so yummy and fun! The marshmallow stays soft and the rest is chewy, sweet, chocolate deliciousness. They can be made so many different ways too, use chocolate chip cookie dough instead or maybe even peanut butter! Spray kitchen shears lightly with cooking spray to make cutting marshmallows easy. Based on recipe I found at www.bettycrocker.com,so far it has 443 ratings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml water
- 1 egg
- 158.51 ml chopped pecans
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine cookie mix, oil, water, egg and pecans until dough is soft.
- 3Drop dough by a rounded tablespoons or a little less ( these are best on the small side so you can get a taste of marshmallow with every bite!) on an ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart. Slightly flatten tops.
- 4Bake 7-9 minutes; take from oven and quickly press cut side of marshmallow half lightly on top of cookie.
- 5Bake 1-3 minutes longer or until marshmallow just begins to soften. You can flatten the marshmallow a little if you want.
- 6Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet, remove to cooling racks. Let cool completely about 20 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile in a small saucepan or double boiler, melt chocolate chips over low heat stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat and add cream, butter and vanilla; blend well. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 8Spread frosting over cooled cookies in a swirling motion covering marshmallow. Let frosting set and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Pillows
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g