Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sticky, gooey, and sweet--this is happy food:) And, it can easily be increased to feed a crowd of comfort snackers:)
- Spread 2 Tbsp.
- of peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 Tbsp.
- chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
- Roll up, beginning with the topping side; tuck in sides.
- Heat over low heat in a lightly greased skillet until heated through (about 1 minute per side).
- Transfer wraps carefully to dessert plates; serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, or dusted with powdered sugar, if desired.