Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Cocoa Krispie package, I discovered this easy recipe perfect for the chocolate lover! My son loves this dessert!
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 3 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa Krispie cereal and marshmallows to chocolate mixture.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly into 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.