Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
Great recipe to use up a few leftover marshmallows and lighter than most! Feel free to throw in a few nuts at the very end. I usually cut these into 36 or even smaller, if you like a larger
Top Review by weekend cooker
Very good fudge. Had some, and going to take the rest on a trip out of town with my kids. I absolutely like the inclusion of marshmallows here too. Got it to cut in 36 squares. Worth repeating again here. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 large marshmallows, cut in half or 140 miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat an 8x8 pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Over medium heat, combine sugar, splenda, evaporated milk and butter.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Poor into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm. About two hours.
- Cut and serve.