Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Great recipe to use up a few leftover marshmallows and lighter than most! Feel free to throw in a few nuts at the very end. I usually cut these into 36 or even smaller, if you like a larger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat an 8x8 pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2Over medium heat, combine sugar, splenda, evaporated milk and butter.
- 3Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 5Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 6Poor into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm. About two hours.
- 7Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: