Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe to use up a few leftover marshmallows and lighter than most! Feel free to throw in a few nuts at the very end. I usually cut these into 36 or even smaller, if you like a larger
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 large marshmallows, cut in half or 140 miniature marshmallows
- Coat an 8x8 pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Over medium heat, combine sugar, splenda, evaporated milk and butter.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Poor into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm. About two hours.
- Cut and serve.
Very good fudge. Had some, and going to take the rest on a trip out of town with my kids. I absolutely like the inclusion of marshmallows here too. Got it to cut in 36 squares. Worth repeating again here. Made for 1-2-3 hits.
Most enjoyable fudge, for sure & I particularly liked the inclusion of the marshmallows in this fudge! No problem at all with it setting properly & I did cut it into small 1-inch squares! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Everyday's a Holiday tag]
Made to go along with my peanut buter fudge on my Christmas tray. Easy to make and everyone enjoyed it.