Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is another fast easy recipe if you are in a crunch for time. Pretty tasty too! This frosting is easy to spread when warm and gets firm and slightly sticky when it sets so be sure to frost your cake as soon as the ingredients are mixed. The flavor can be changed easily from chocolate to which ever flavor of pudding you want to use.
- 1 (13 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- In a large mixing bowl, with mixer on low to medium speed, mix together cream cheese and pudding mix until well blended.
- Remove lid and paper/plastic covering from marshmallow cream and place in microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- If it is still lumpy and firm microwave for 15 second intervals till cream is liquid.
- DO NOT OVER COOK!
- With mixer on medium speed mix liquid marshmallow cream in with cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Frost cake immediately while still warm.