Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
Creamy frosting that doesn't need to be refrigerated, so it's perfect for potluck dinners. Makes enough to frost a bundt cake or the top of a 13x9 inch cake--double it if you want to do a 2 layer cake.
Top Review by jennyljohnson17
I used a cup of mini marshmallows because I didn't have the marshmallow cream. It turned out really more like a ganache but it was DELICIOUS! I definately will make this recipe again. I just dipped my cupcakes in and swirled- so easy! Got lots of raves from my BBQ.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift sugar and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
- Place the marshmallow creme, butter, and milk in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir until melted, 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the sugar-cocoa mixture over the marshmallow mixture and add the vanilla.
- Stir until the frosting is smooth and satiny.