Recipe by True Texas
Back in the early 70's when everyone had a fondue pot I did too. This is one of my recipes from then.
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 ounce sweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in 2 cup fondue pot, blend in cream.
- Add chocolate; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and it is smooth.
- Place fondue pot over low heat.
- Dip maraschio cherries (with steams), chunks of fruit, chunks of pound or angel food cake on fondue forks and dip in fondue.