- 3 1⁄2 unsweetened chocolate squares (3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk (14-ounce can, Do not use evaporated milk)
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Blend in marshmallow creme and milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour into fondue pot and serve warm with selection of Fondue Dippers.