Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
"Sweetened condensed milk is the creamy basis for this velvety dip. Use your imagination when choosing dippers." This recipe is taken from the $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook. I have to return this to the library so am posting for future reference since it sounds delicious.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate (1oz each)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- sugar cookie
- graham cracker
- angel food cake
- In 2 quart slow cooker, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips and baking chocolate.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, then stir.
- Continue to cook another 1-2 hours, as necessary to melt chocolate and the mixture is a smooth consistency.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and blend.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dippers.