Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This delicious recipe came from an Australian magazine and is to die for!! It won't last long! Enjoy!!
- 3 cups roughly broken plain sweet biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 g butter
- 500 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 108C (350F).
- Grease a 19cm x 29cm tin, line base with baking paper.
- In large bowl, combine biscuits, sugar and salt.
- Microwave medium 2 minutes, butter and chocolate, stirring to combine.
- Pour over the biscuit mixture, add 3& 1/2 cups of marshmallows and gently fold to combine.
- Spoon mixture into tin and sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup marshmallows.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Stand until completely cool before turning onto cutting surface.
- Cut carefully into squares.
- ABSOLUTELY FOR THE SWEET TOOTH PEOPLE OUT THERE!
Wow - thanks lynn - your recipe for this is sooooo true - it is to die for. You are a very clever girl to be sure - keep up the good work, you only have two recipes and they are both soooo good - more please