Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are simply delicious and so easy to prepare! A sure kid-pleaser!
Make and share this Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- Combine sugars in large bowl. Using an electric mixer blend in butter, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips, blend at a low speed until combined. Batter will be stiff.
- Gather about four marshmallows in the palm of your hand and cover them with a heaping tablespoon of dough. Wrap the cookie around the marshmallows, completely encasing them and forming a 2-inch-diameter dough ball.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets, 2-inches apart. Bake 10- 12 minutes. Cool on pan for two minutes then transfer to cool flat surface.
Oh my, these are a treat. I don't know how big the cookies are that are specified in the recipe, but I made half of this recipe and ended up with 13 very large cookies (using the 4 mini marshmallows in the center). I don't see how you could make them much smaller while still sufficiently covering all of the marshmallows. These are a chocolately, gooey treat! 5 stars!! Cooked for 10 minutes, followed recipe exactly, came out great!
Amazing! I used Earth Balance Buttery Sticks in place of butter, half a large marshmallow per cookie and dark brown sugar instead of light.
We forgot to freeze the marshmallows beforehand, but the cookies still turned out really well and taste delicious :) We also added orange essence to part of the dough which also tasted really nice.