running rachel's Note:
These cookies are simply delicious and so easy to prepare! A sure kid-pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- 3Combine sugars in large bowl. Using an electric mixer blend in butter, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips, blend at a low speed until combined. Batter will be stiff.
- 5Gather about four marshmallows in the palm of your hand and cover them with a heaping tablespoon of dough. Wrap the cookie around the marshmallows, completely encasing them and forming a 2-inch-diameter dough ball.
- 6Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets, 2-inches apart. Bake 10- 12 minutes. Cool on pan for two minutes then transfer to cool flat surface.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g