- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chocolate and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in sugar, and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar melts. Cool 15 minutes.
- Add eggs; stir until blended. Add flour, salt and vanilla, stirring until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and marshmallows, and pour into a greased 9 X 13- inch pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover brownies, and let stand at room temperature 8 hours.