Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
great at a kids party
- 400 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250 g mixed colored marshmallows
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 100 g glace cherries, halved
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
- line base of a 18 x 28 cm tin with baking paper.
- place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl.
- stand the bowl over a small pan of simmering water and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and is smooth.
- remove the pan from the heat but leave the bowl over the pan to keep the chocolate soft.
- roughly spread about 1/4 of the melted chocolate over the base of the tin.
- place the marshmallows, nuts and cherries randomly over the chocolate and press lightly to stick, sprinkle the coconut over if using.
- pour remaining chocolate over the ingredients in the tin, tapping tin on work bench to ensure chocolate is distributed evenly between the gaps.
- refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- carefully lift out of tin, remove paper and cut into pieces to serve.
- refrigerate for up to 5 days.