Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml pecans, Chopped
- 16 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 11 1/2 x 7 baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Set aside.
- Cream sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add flour.
- Add melted chocolate and butter.
- Beat well.
- Mix in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and cut into bars.
Mmm good! I actually made a couple mistakes. I didn't realize until after things were mixed that I used semi-sweet chocolate instead of unsweetened. I must have picked up the wrong box at the store. Tastes fine to me though - not too sweet. I also didn't realize I was out of nuts. Oops! I'll definitely have to try making this again with the nuts. Quick and easy. Chewy like a candy bar...