Chocolate Marmalade Biscotti
- Preheat oven 325.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and creamy.
- Beat in eggs and marmalade until combined.
- Combine flour,baking powder and salt. Add to marmalade mixture, stir to combine, add chocolate and chocolate-covered almonds;stir to combine.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface;shape into 3 logs. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.
- Cool logs on baking sheet for 5 minutes, on wire rack. Cut cookies on the diagional, return to oven; bake for 10 more minute. ENJOY.