1/1 Photo of Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Vicki in CT's Note:
This is a very creamy cheese cake. The marbled chocolate makes it beautiful as well. For dinner parties I make chocolate "leaves" to garnish with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cookie crumbs, walnuts and butter in bowl. Press on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- 2Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and mix until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate.
- 3In a separate bowl stir in 2 cups of mixture into melted chocolate.
- 4Pour batters by 1/2 cupfuls into crust which has been set on cookie sheet.
- 5Use spatula to swirl batter together. Do not overmix or there will be no contrast.
- 6Place springform pan on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-65 minutes or until just set in the middle. It will be quite creamy.
- 7Chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.2
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 276.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g