Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I've not tried this yet, but it really sounds delicious! Prep time includes draining the yoghurt
Make and share this Chocolate Marbled Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a cheesecloth-lined sieve set over bowl, drain yoghurt in refrigerator for 4 hours or until yoghurt is 500ml. Discard liquid.
- Sprinkle biscuit crumbs evenly in lightly greased 20 cm round loose-bottomed cake tin.
- In a bowl, beat together drained yoghurt, cream cheese and vanilla. Combine sugar and corn flour; beat into yoghurt mixture.
- Beat in eggs and egg whites one at a time, beating well after each addition. Remove 600 ml separate bowl; blend in cocoa.
- Spoon half of the white mixture into prepared tin. Spoon in chocolate mixture, then remaining white mixture.
- Without going completely through the bottom of the tin, draw knife through mixture to make marbled effect.
- Bake at 160C for 55 minutes or until edge is set. Remove from oven; immediately run knife around edge of cake to loosen from tin. Let cool completely; remove side of tin.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- (Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to two days.).