Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 Crumb-nut Cheesecake Crust
- 3 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese, Softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- add cream cheese, 3/4 cups sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large mixer bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, blending well.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Add oil, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended.
- Aternately spoon plain and chocolate mixtures into prepared crust, ending with dollops of the chocolate on top; gently swirl with knife or spatula for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes; without opening oven door, lower temperature to 250 degrees and continue cooking for 30 minutes more.
- Without opening oven door, turn off heat and let cheesecake sit in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and loosen sides with knife.
- Let cool and chill.
step 2 is missing some ingredients. Cheese and sugar. I just made this and it's cooling now and I realized I forgot the 3/4 cups sugar. : ( I'm sure it'll be fine. Or maybe not. I'll let you know tomorrow.
I haven't made this cheesecake yet - but - boy am I anxious to try it, it sounds fabulous!!!!!!