1 hr 20 mins
Dedee Royale's Note:
If you like cheesecake that's creamy, yummy as well as very easy to make you'll love this! You'll need a 9" spring form pan. Chef's Tip: The cake has to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving, so plan ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place ricotta in a food processor and blend till creamy.
- 3Add the egg whites and blend until smooth.
- 4Add cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla. Process until smooth.
- 5Transfer half of the filling to another bowl and stir in the cocoa and almond extract and blend until well combined.
- 6Add an additional 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 7PREPARE THE CRUST:.
- 8Place a few wafer cookies in processor and pulse until finely ground.
- 9Repeat with more cookies a few at a time.
- 10Spray a 9" spring form pan with no-stick spray on the bottom and up the sides. Set aside.
- 11In a medium bowl stir together the crumbs and melted jam until well combined.
- 12Using your fingers lightly press the crumbs and melted jam into the bottom and about 2" up the sides of the pan.
- 13Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- 14Remove from the oven and set aside.
- 15Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 16Pour 1/2 of of each filling into the crust.
- 17Using a spatula gently swirl the two fillings to create a "marble" look.
- 18Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 19Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes without unsnapping the hinge. Loosen the crust slightly from the sides of the pan.
- 20Then cool for another 30 minutes.
- 21Unsnap the sides of the pan and cool on the counter completely to the touch.
- 22Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 23Garnish top with additional fine chocolate wafer crumbs or dark chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.5
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.9 mg
- Sodium 579.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g