A delicious moist cake which is mixed with 2 delicious mixtures.
Make and share this Chocolate Marble Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Chocolate mixture: Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour and the cocoa powder.
- Add a few spoons of the flour mixture; mix and then beat in an egg do this continuously until the eggs and flour mixture have finished.
- If the mixture is too dry add the milk.
- White mixture: cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy add some flour then beat in an egg. Do this until the eggs and flour have finished.
- Butter and flour a baking tray 24cm by 24cm.
- Put blobs of the chocolate mixture into the tray and then do the same with the white mixture.
- Get a butter knife and slowly mix the mixture in the tray (not so it goes light brown) so it forms a spiral of white and brown.
- Put it in the oven for about half an hour on gas mark 6.
- When the cake is nearly cooked get some plain chocolate and melt over a pan of boiling water.
- Get out the cake.
- When it is cooled down, spread the melted chocolate over the top of the cake then sprinkle with coconut powder.