Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice treat anytime.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate or 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (3 1/2 oz. bar , 2/3 c.)
- 1 ounce white chocolate baking bar, melted
- macadamia nuts, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt bittersweet chocolate just until soft.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture on paper-lined cookie sheet to 1/4" thickness.
- Drizzle with melted whilte chocolate baking bar, swirl with toothpick.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Break into pieces.
I made this recipe from Sandra Lee Semi homemade. It was SO EASY and it was fun to swirl it around. I included it in some christmas gifts and it was a huge hit.