- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half, divided
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, mixing until well blended.
- Reserve 16 slices of maraschino cherries for garnish. Fold remaining cherries and 1/2 cup chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until just set. Cool and refrigerate 3 hours. Before serving, garnish with 1/4 cup chocolate chips and reserved cherries.