1/2 Photos of Chocolate Mango Cake
Missy Wombat's Note:
One of the signs of living in the tropics - a collection of mango recipes! I suspect this one will be made very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and line 2 sandwich tins.
- 2Sift sugar and flour into a bowl.
- 3Place butter,cocoa and puree into a saucepan.
- 4Stir over low heat until just boiling.Cool.
- 5Whisk soda and eggs into buttermilk.
- 6Add to dry ingredients with puree mixture.
- 7Mix well and pour into tins.
- 8Bake at 180C for 30mins or cooked.
- 9Stand 5mins. In tins, turn out onto cake coolers to cool.
- 10When cold fill with whipped cream and mango slices.
- 11Dust top with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mango Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1025 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2734.8
- Calories from Fat 583
- Total Fat 64.8 g
- Saturated Fat 35.1 g
- Cholesterol 505.1 mg
- Sodium 1965.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 487.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 234.8 g
- Protein 55.0 g