1/1 Photo of Chocolate Malted Whopper Cookies
I hope you like this recipe it has been kid approved (by a 8 & 12 year old)! If you like chocolate and can eat a container of malt balls then this is the cookie for you. (come on I can't be the ONLY one) LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder (Ovaltine etc)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature (1 stick with 3 extra tbs)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 cups malted milk balls, coarsely chopped (I use Whoppers, 6 oz in total)
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sift together flour, malted milk powder, cocoa, baking powder and salt set aside.
- 3Beat the butter and sugar together on medium speed for 3 minutes, until very smooth.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, beating for a minute after each one.
- 5Beat in the vanilla.
- 6Reduce mixer to low add 1/2 of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 7Pour in the milk & mix.
- 8Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 9**The batter will look more like frosting than cookie dough.**.
- 10Put mixer on low or mix by hand the malt balls and the chocolate chips/chunks or whatever you are using. I prefer doing this by hand.
- 11Drop by rounded teaspoons 2" apart.
- 12Bake for 11-13 minutes, when cookies are done they will be puffed and slightly soft to the touch.
- 13Let cool for 2 minutes then place on cooling rack.
- 14Cookies freeze well up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Malted Whopper Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls