Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From the newest issue of Pillsbury magazine.
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped malted milk balls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom only of 13x9 inch pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, malted milk powder and cocoa, mix well. Add to cream cheese, beat at low speed until combined. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and salt and beat well
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beat until just combined after each addition
- Pour batter into foil lined pan. Place pan in larger shallow pan, place in oven. Add hot water to shallow pan until half full. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Remove cheesecake from water bath, place on wire rack. Cool about 1 hour, or until lukewarm. Invert cheesecake onto cookie sheet, refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Cut cheesecake into squares and top with whipped cream and garnish with chopped malted milk balls.