Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A treat for kids of all ages lol!
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup instant malted milk powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (about 2 large scoops)
- chocolate malted milk balls (halved) (optional)
- In a blender put the milk, then malted milk powder, chocolate syrup and chocolate ice cream; blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large 16-ounce tall chilled glass or two 8-ounce glasses.
- Top with halved malted milk balls.
Four chocolate ingredients! How could this be anything but wonderful?! Can't wait until the grandkids come over, but I'll probably have to keep 'testing' this until then. Thanks, Kitten.
Rich, this has to be the richest drink I have ever tasted. My husband was in chocolate lovers heaven. We topped ours with the halved malted milk balls. Thick and creamy. Thanks Kittencal. Bullwinkle.