Recipe by Capncrunch
Easy, quick Dessert. I saw this in "Womans Day" magazine and had to share it. It is awesome!
Top Review by oriana
This was very nice of course how could it not be with these ingredients! Quick and easy only problem I had was with the icecream and cream melting in our summer heat while making it and the ingredients were a little expensive but was very nice. I also couldn't get chocolate whipped cream so just used the ordinary whipped cream
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can chocolate whipped cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls (Whoppers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate.
- Squirt even layer of whipped cream over top of sandwiches.
- Scatter 1/3 cup of chopped malted milk balls.
- Repeat layers two more times, if you want garnish top of cake with a few whole malted milk balls.
- Freeze 6-8 hours.