Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, quick Dessert. I saw this in "Womans Day" magazine and had to share it. It is awesome!
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can chocolate whipped cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls (Whoppers)
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate.
- Squirt even layer of whipped cream over top of sandwiches.
- Scatter 1/3 cup of chopped malted milk balls.
- Repeat layers two more times, if you want garnish top of cake with a few whole malted milk balls.
- Freeze 6-8 hours.
This was very nice of course how could it not be with these ingredients! Quick and easy only problem I had was with the icecream and cream melting in our summer heat while making it and the ingredients were a little expensive but was very nice. I also couldn't get chocolate whipped cream so just used the ordinary whipped cream