1/2 Photos of Chocolate Malt Ice-Cream Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Here's a cake that's a party just waiting to happen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups malted milk balls, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- additional malted milk balls, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and side of springform pan, 9x3 or 10x2 3/4 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until well blended. Immediately pour into pan.
- 2Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3Spread 1 cup fudge topping over cake; freeze about 1 hour or until topping is firm. In large bowl, mix ice cream and coarsely chopped candies; spread over cake. Freeze about 4 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- 4In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 5Remove side of pan; place cake on serving plate. Top with whipped cream. Melt 1/4 cup fudge topping; drizzle over whipped cream. Garnish with additional candies.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Malt Ice-Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls