Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Chocolate Malt Crispy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Chop 1 cup malted milk balls; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, combine marshmallows and butter; cook and stir over med-low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the cereal, 3/4 cup malt powder and chopped candy.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in remaining malt powder; spread over cereal bars.
- Top with remaining malted milk balls.
- Let stand until set; cut into squares.