Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop 1 cup malted milk balls; set aside.
- 2In a Dutch oven, combine marshmallows and butter; cook and stir over med-low heat until melted.
- 3Remove from the heat; stir in the cereal, 3/4 cup malt powder and chopped candy.
- 4Press into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 5In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- 6Stir in remaining malt powder; spread over cereal bars.
- 7Top with remaining malted milk balls.
- 8Let stand until set; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Malt Crispy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1059 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 95.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls