Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste of Home
- 4 cups malted milk balls, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder, divided
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- Chop 1 cup malted milk balls; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, combine marshmallows and butter; cook and stir over med-low heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the cereal, 3/4 cup malt powder and chopped candy.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in remaining malt powder; spread over cereal bars.
- Top with remaining malted milk balls.
- Let stand until set; cut into squares.