Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will warm you up on a cold night.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup hot espresso
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla-flavored syrup
- chocolate whipped cream, garnish
- chocolate, shaved, for garnish
- In serving glass or mug, combine warmed chocolate milk, hot espresso, malted milk powder and syrup.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with chocolate whipped topping and shaved chocolate, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Yum, chocolate, malt, vanilla & coffee, how can you go wrong with this one? Very smooth, thanks Lainey!
This was excellent! I used low-fat chocolate milk and double strength coffee. I opted for cool whip lite with a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top and it was a great complement. At first sip, I thought the malt flavor was too strong, but after that it was fine (I don't know why!)...just the perfect blend of everything! Thanks for sharing this unique coffee drink that is great for after dinner.
This is a good coffee but next time I'll use half of the chocolate milk. I would have like more coffee flavor. I omitted the syrup. It was sweet enough. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Cookbook tag game