- 2 3⁄4 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 100 g butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped glace cherries
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 100 g pink marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix together sifted flour, cocoa, brown sugar, chocolate chips, butter, egg and milk.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans and bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
- To make topping:.
- Combine chocolate and butter, then stir in half the cherries and peanuts. Top muffins with this mixture then decorate with marshmallows and remaining cherries and peanuts.