Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This muffin recipe has all the good stuff!
- 2 3⁄4 cups self-raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 100 g butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped glace cherries
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 100 g pink marshmallows
- In a large bowl mix together sifted flour, cocoa, brown sugar, chocolate chips, butter, egg and milk.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans and bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
- To make topping:.
- Combine chocolate and butter, then stir in half the cherries and peanuts. Top muffins with this mixture then decorate with marshmallows and remaining cherries and peanuts.
This is so drool worthy! A chocoholics delight! It was easy to make and I love the combination of the toppings!