Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can also be put in a pie crust, and low fat versions of the ingredients can also be used. Recipe from Kraft.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups each of the whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-quart serving bowl or 10 small dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and marshmallows.