Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids won't mind a rainy day if they get to make these no-bake treats from Cottage Life Magazine
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄4 cups candy covered plain chocolate candies (M & M's , smarties etc)
- 1 1⁄4 cups pretzels, broken into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Cool until slightly warm.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour chocolate on top& mix well.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" pan lined with greased aluminum foil.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Store at room temperature for easy cutting.
- Makes approx.
- 4 dozen squares.