Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Prep time includes chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed beat cream cheese and real mayonaise until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Chill 4 hours.