- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄3 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder over the egg mixture and fold through with the melted butter.
- spoon the mixture into greased large madeleine tins until two-thirds full.
- bake for 10 minutes or until the madeleines are set.