Recipe by Quinn Miller
This came from my Grandma, she would always cook it for us on weekends. We loved it!
Top Review by mianbao
These were very easy to make. They came out as sort of chewy chocolate coconut hazelnut balls. They are very sweet, which wouldn't have been a problem when I was 15. After a lot of calculations I found that my 150 g tube of condensed milk would make 1/3 of this recipe, and proceeded from there. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us.
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded coconut (2 pack.) (optional)
- 1 cup nuts (or more) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put chocolate, milk, and salt in top of double boiler.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Until thick (stir occasionaly) Remove from heat, mix in coconut, vanilla and nuts.
- Put spoonfuls of mix onto greased sheet 1 1/2- 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10+ minutes or until desired firmness.
- (My kids liked them chewy!).