Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of USA Rice Federation.
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 14 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- toasted coconut, for garnish
- chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Combine rice, coconut milk, condensed milk and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and coconut, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and shaved chocolate, if desired.