Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
What can be better then chocolate and coconut? This muffin makes a wonderful breakfast when you are looking for something a bit sinful, it also makes a wonderful snack or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- 2Combine milk, egg and oil; mix well.
- 3Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- 5Combine 1 cup coconut, condensed milk and extract; place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each cup (do not spread).
- 6Top with remaining batter.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Macaroon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g