- 85.04 g semisweet chocolate
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml Karo light corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml packed brown sugar
- 99.22 g jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped & toasted
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 350F In 1 qt saucepan, combine chocolate and margarine; stir over low heat until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream& corn syrup until well blended.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and sugars (white and brown) until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and add nuts.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted halfway comes out clean.
- cool and then enjoy.