Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
MMMM, chocolate and my favorite type of nuts. What could be better?:)
Make and share this Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat to 350F In 1 qt saucepan, combine chocolate and margarine; stir over low heat until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream& corn syrup until well blended.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and sugars (white and brown) until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and add nuts.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted halfway comes out clean.
- cool and then enjoy.
This was a nice chocolatey-nutty treat and I love that it was so easy to make!
You really need a sweet tooth for this pie, it is also very rich, I made this for my DS and his GF who are extreme chocoholics lol! they loved it :) thanks for sharing Ang!...Kitten
It's an easy recipe to make, and it's really delicious. :-) ** Maéva **