Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 12 caramel candies
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl cream butter,sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg.
- Combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt,add to creamned mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
- For Glaze: Melt caramels and cream in a saucepan over low heat,stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies.