Recipe by bricookie55
I found this recipe on the back of a package of the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts and Hershey's Premier White Chips bag. Enjoy; they are a very chocolately cookie!
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1⁄2 cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Hershey white chips and macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Stir in the bag of baking chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until set but slightly moist in the middle. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.