Bet you can't just eat one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts (or if you are in a pinch peanuts)
- 1In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder; mix well.
- 2In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips; mix well.
- 4Chill dough for 3 hours or overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 6Place nuts in a shallow bowl.
- 7Using a tablespoon, form dough into balls; roll balls in nuts to coat.
- 8Place 1" apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 9Using the bottom of a glass, flatten cookies slightly.
- 10Bake cookies for 20 minutes.
- 11Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1611.5
- Calories from Fat 823
- Total Fat 91.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 251.0 mg
- Sodium 483.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 109.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g