My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup walnuts or 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding mix (any favorite flavor may be used)
- 1 cup milk (I use a little less than 21/2 cups for a firmer filling)
- 1Mix butter and flour together then add the ground nuts ( save a few for the toping). Pat into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Bake 20 minutes at 350:.
- 4In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together, stir in 1/2 of the cool whip.
- 5Spread this mixture over cooled crust. Beat the pudding with milk and spread over the cream cheese. Top with the rest of the cool whip, sprinkle with the reserved nuts.
- 6Refrigerate until serving time. Sometimes I drizzle melted chocolate or chocolate ice cream topping over the top, makes it look even more rich.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lush Layered Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.6
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g